Last modified: December 2016
MOL's scope of liability on zGold-MOLPoints Account and Game Pin Policy:
- Users shall keep zGold-MOLPoints Account’s password and game pin securely and confidentially. User shall not at any time and under any circumstances reveal or disclose zGold-MOLPoints Account’s password and game pin to any party and shall take all steps to prevent the disclosure of the zGold-MOLPoints Account’s password and game pins to any unauthorized party.
- Users shall be liable for all transactions performed/carried out through zGold-MOLPoints Account.
- MOL shall not be responsible for any game pin that are stolen, lost or redeemed by any party after those pins were sold to users.
- Users are advised to redeem the game pins within ten (10) days from the date of purchase to prevent the user from losing the game pins in any manner (including but not limited to stolen game pins).
- In the event that the game pin purchased by a user is invalid, the user may contact the game / service provider's customer care department directly or MOL’s customer care at email@example.com.
- MOL reserves the right to change this zGold-MOLPoints Account and Game Pin Policy by giving the users twenty one (21) days prior notice which would be published on MOL website’s news section.
- Users are advised to check for the stock availability for any game pin purchased before purchasing and reloading into their zGold-MOLPoints account.
When user make a purchase on the site, user understands and agrees on MOL's zGold-MOLPoints Account and Game Pin Policy and excludes MOL from any liability in connection with and arising out of the MOL's zGold-MOLPoints Account and Game Pin Policy.